Nature First Black Seed Oil is entirely Pressed from Black cumin Seeds (nigella sativa) using food grade modern Cold-pressed Technology.
It is 100% pure, unrefined, raw, and undiluted. Black Seed Oil has been used for Centuries for immune boosting, respiratory wellness, and for its great healing powers. It is popularly regarded as a remedy for all diseases except death.
Nigella sativa (black seed or black cumin), which belongs to the Ranunculacea family, is an annual herb with many pharmacological properties. Among its many active constituents, thymoquinone (TQ) is the most abundant constituent of the potent oil of Nigella sativa (N. sativa) seeds, and it is the constituent to which most properties of this herb are attributed.
For over 2,500 years, people have been using it as a food supplement.
Black Seed Oil Benefits:
- Relieves stubborn cough
- Reduce symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, limited research suggests that black seed oil may help reduce joint inflammation in people with .
- Anticancer effects. Test-tube studies have shown that thymoquinone in black seed oil helps to control the growth and spread of several types of cancer cells.
- Male infertility. Limited research suggests that black seed oil may improve semen quality in men diagnosed with infertility.
- Antifungal. Black seed oil has also been shown to have antifungal activities. In particular, it may protect against Candida albicans, which is a yeast that can lead to candidiasis
- In Africa, Middle East, and South Asia, it is used to treat allergies, inflammation, for blood purification, and for boosting up immunity.
- Conditions like asthma, bronchitis, neuropathies, and digestive disorders can be managed by its usage.
- Relieves congestion.
- Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol level with improved blood circulation.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels.